As part of the modernization of our business processes, you will be responsible for the digitization of our processes and will work in close collaboration with the Management.
YOUR MAIN MISSIONS
– Selection study for a process modeling tool (Business Process Management (BPM)).
– Modeling and digitization of business processes using these dedicated tools.
– Optimization of existing processes through participation in specific working groups.
– Participation in the development of communication materials aimed at promoting the process and giving progress to all employees.
– Participation in the implementation of the continuous improvement system.
This post-study internship position is based in Saint-Ouen and is to be filled for a period of 6 months. (early 2021)
YOUR ASSETS FOR SUCCESS
– Higher education (Bac + 5, School of Engineering / Business or equivalent) generalist in the last year of training,
– You have in-depth knowledge of digital project management and planning tools (monday, Asana)
– You have knowledge of project management in construction and development
– Knowledge of the ISO9001 standard and BPM tools are assets
Meet theFactory team.