Director of Workplace Strategy Projects (M/F)
Contract TypePermanent contract
SalaryDepending on the profile
Starting dateJanuary 2024
ProfileExperienced from 10 years
Lead the transformation of the workplaces of the future!
The positionThe position
- You will join the Workplace Strategy team, where you will report to the Head of the department. You will lead complex Factory projects while supporting the project lead architects. As the main point of contact for the client, you will be responsible for the programming phase and project planning. Therefore, you will play a cross-functional role in supporting, managing, and overseeing the budgets and work on Factory's projects.
Your main tasks
- Lead Workplace Strategy consulting projects from the client brief to delivery, ensuring cost and schedule compliance
- Coordinate teams in various stages of our project methodology
- Conduct programming interviews and summarize the findings
- Participate, facilitate, and lead all coordination and project management meetings, both internally and externally
- Manage the client relationship throughout the project
- Ensure the administrative and financial monitoring of the project
- Optimize production schedules and coordinate the studies and resources needed for the smooth progress of the project
- Contribute to the coordination of the project team internally (project managers, buyers, engineers, etc.)
- Ensure the management of the overall budget, including monitoring of fees sold, as well as cost estimates for construction and furniture
- Develop and enhance synergies between Factory departments
- With a Master's degree (Bac +5) in architecture (HMONP or interior architecture) or from an engineering school
- You have over 10 years of experience in managing primarily tertiary projects
- You have strong client relations skills and can support them in their development project
- You enjoy sharing your expertise and are skilled in pedagogy
- If you have a cheerful, ambitious personality and are passionate about your job, then you will integrate perfectly into our teams!
- You have initiative and a sense of teamwork
- Your attention to detail and organization are exceptional
Convinced? Then dive into the Factory adventure!
Submit your application, we'll get back to you
The TeamThe Team
80 skills to build the offices of tomorrow.