How to adapt the workplace environment to current or future needs.
Incorporating a workplace strategy into a fit-out project is a prerequisite for the conception and design stages of a workspace. Through listening and inspiration, it enables us to identify your current and future needs and lay the foundations for your tailor-made design.
Our Workplace strategy expertise.
Rethinking your workspace can accelerate the transformation of your organisation: aligning and involving all your staff around a common vision and project, adapting an environment to your needs, defining new uses and new rules for life at work together.
Director, Workplace Strategy Team
Research, listening, needs assessment
- Programming interviews and user questionnaires
- Design thinking and service design workshops
- Personality and workstyles
- Organising a discovery tour
- Inspirational benchmarking
- Organisational zoning and user audit
- Analysis of the brand platform
- Spatial and functional feasibility study
- Technical drawings (partitions, furniture, ceilings, electricity, air conditioning)
Design and inspiration
- Venue design
- Art direction and brand image
- Brand environment
- Technical feasibility study
- 2D and 3D technical environment plans
- Monitoring and innovation
- Sourcing and materials research
Méthodology and project management
- Architectural programming
- Key stages in project monitoring
- Leases: Future state of completion
- Sale in a future state of completion
The Factory approach.
Co-constructing the project with the customer ensures that the objectives are accurate.
Our 'by Factory' methodology enables us to create new generations of places based on activity, corporate culture and values,
and confronts the new challenges of hybridisation to improve quality of life at work.
Linked Newssee all
01CConcept & Storytelling.