Architect - Project Manager (M/F)
Contract TypePermanent contract
SalaryDepending on the profile
ProfileConfirmed 5-10 years
Ready to reinvent the workplaces of tomorrow?
The positionThe position
- Within our development department, as the chief project architect, you will be responsible for your projects from start to finish: the architectural concept, project costing, and site supervision. In this role, you will coordinate the project team and our partners (engineers, project buyer, furniture project manager, art director, subcontractors...).
Your main tasks
- Client briefing and needs analysis
- Architectural concept, project plans, and technical drawings, material selection
- Technical analysis
- Production and presentation of MoodBoards and the detail book
- Creation of a construction schedule
- Monitoring the budget of our projects with our buyers (Micro / Macro)
- Production of a work list
- Management and organization of various site meetings, coordination of work teams, site supervision until snagging.
- If you have a cheerful, ambitious personality and are passionate about your job, then you'll fit perfectly into our teams!
- You are creative and brimming with inspiration
- Your diligence and organization are not lacking
- You are proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, and the Microsoft Office Suite
Convinced? Then dive into the Factory adventure!
Submit your application, we'll get back to you
The TeamThe Team
80 skills to build the offices of tomorrow.