Furniture Project Manager (M/F)
Contract TypePermanent contract
SalaryDepending on the profile
Starting dateJanuary 2024
ProfileConfirmed 5-10 years
Create unique spaces with furniture!
The positionThe position
- On our development projects, you will be responsible for the furniture projects entrusted to you. You will work in collaboration with the project architects and the entire project team.
Your main tasks
- Follow the project from the client's brief to its complete delivery
- Select and propose furniture references and their finishes based on the client's needs
- Present the product selection to the client and persuade them of their value for money
- Ensure the production follow-up of the furniture for their projects until delivery on the construction sites
- Participate in presentations of new products offered by suppliers and contribute to proposing new product innovations internally
- Assist in the preparation of logistics presentations and shipping documents while coordinating with the logistics manager within the set timelines
- Monitor deliveries in coordination with the logistics department
- Create estimated budgets by price range
- Keep a market watch and participate in supplier mapping
- Coming from an architecture, design, or business school, you have at least 4 to 7 years of experience in a similar position
- You are passionate about decoration and furniture
- You are dynamic, curious, and committed
- You are proficient in software such as Illustrator, Photoshop, and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Mastery of AutoCAD is a plus
Convinced? Then dive into the Factory adventure!
Submit your application, we'll get back to you
The TeamThe Team
80 skills to build the offices of tomorrow.