Technical Engineering Manager (M/F)
Contract TypePermanent contract
SalaryDepending on the profile
Starting dateJanuary 2024
ProfileConfirmed 5-10 years
Become the technical cornerstone of our development projects!
The positionThe position
- As part of our engineering department, in the role of Technical Engineering Manager, you will be the technical support throughout the development projects.
Your main tasks
- Conduct technical site audits and produce relevant summaries, including risk and site constraint analysis
- Manage technical studies and technical synthesis during the Preliminary Design and Detailed Design phases (APS/APD)
- Ensure compliance with standards and requirements based on project typologies and the constraints of different sites
- Verify and control the feasibility of implementing the materials, equipment, and structures specified by the architecture department
- Estimate the costs of all technical and high-value-added lots in the projects (structure / HVAC / electrical / automation / fire safety ...)
- Estimate the cost of organizing the construction site (construction facilities, safety measures, site facilities, etc.)
- Verify and control the cost estimates provided by the architecture department (Architectural Trades)
- Prepare a summary cost table with financial optimization suggestions for presentation to the client and to facilitate the signing of the proposals presented with the project team
- Create the detailed execution schedule (EXE)
- Develop the construction site layout plan
- Supervise and manage the technical aspects of the entire project, both with the project team and the client
- Organize the construction site and provide support in managing the work teams (suppliers and subcontractors)
- If you have a cheerful, ambitious personality and are passionate about your job, then you will integrate perfectly into our teams!
- You have extensive experience (around 5 to 10 years) in the field of construction, particularly in construction or development projects, whether in design, costing, or construction
- You can adapt your communication to interact effectively with both the workers and the leaders of the partners working on the construction sites
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong sense of teamwork
- You are self-reliant and appreciate the responsibilities that come with the role
- Your attention to detail and organization are exceptional
Convinced? Then dive into the Factory adventure!
Submit your application, we'll get back to you
The TeamThe Team
80 skills to build the offices of tomorrow.