You will have to understand all the issues and problems of a growing company. The position is attached to the Director of Pole WorkPlace strategy of Factory. You will benefit from a great autonomy and responsibility in your day-to-day work on exciting projects. To do this you will need to:
• Lead WorkPlace strategy consulting projects from customer brief through to delivery of all deliverables sold in accordance with Factory workmanship, costs and deadlines.
• Define the concepts, and lead the mission, coordinating the different steps of the FACTORY methodology
• Conducts and synthesizes programming interviews
• Participate, facilitate and lead all project coordination and steering meetings internally as externally
• Be the customer’s primary contact
• Provide administrative and financial monitoring of the project
• Optimize production schedule management and coordinate studies and resources required for smooth running of the project
• Contribute to the animation of the internal project team (space planner, graphic designers, pilot works) throughout the project length
• Ensures quality, leads meetings, key project phases, economic guarantor, leads the staffing and the team (monitoring the number of days worked versus days sold)
• Develop and improve synergies between FACTORY clusters (Branding and StoryTelling / Development
• Support the business development and revenue growth of the business based on existing or non-existent customers/prospects.
• Report weekly to the Division Director on the progress of the assignments entrusted, problems met and solutions
- You come from a school of architecture or engineering and you have more than a decade of experience in managing a tertiary development project.
- You have a particular interest in interior design
- Rigorous, versatile, resourceful, organized
- Dynamic, curious, committed
- Autonomous and persevering
Discover the Factory team.