Reporting to the Director of the furniture division, you will assist her in her tasks. Your missions will be the following :
- Creation, consolidation and analysis of a supplier database to manage our expenses
- Assist in the management of commercial relationship with our suppliers : Business Review and supplier evaluation, monitoring and negotiation of price lists, updating the price database and supplier catalogs
- Participation in the definition of factory’s Furniture Purchasing mapping
- Creation of purchasing tools : offers analysis, logistics & delivery product specifications
- Creation of a price mapping by product type
- Conducting market studies on furniture
- Prospection of furniture prescribers database
- Creation of a “pool of partner suppliers”.
- Student in a business school or a purchasing school, and are looking for a 6 month internship at the end of your studies
- You have a particular interest in interior design
- Rigorous, organize, dynamic, curious, committed
- Autonomous and persevering
Discover the Factory team.